Friday, May 9, 2008

Playing Around at Preschool




Next thursday is our last day at Preschool - Mom and Tots class and I think that EB won't be the only one missing our Thursday morning playtime. Stacey, Sue, Carrie and I have had a lot of fun meeting for Starbucks before school (although this has done nothing to help EB's addiction to Starbucks Lemon Loaf - anyone know if there is a twelve step program for lemon loaf addiction), and then going to Sue's favorite restaurant, The Mint, for a late lunch after class. The kids have learned to play well with others their age and on occasion have shown us that they can share too!!! The moms have enjoyed hanging out with grown-ups during the day, sharing mommy tips, and let's be honest, there was a fair share of gossiping too that went on. I apologize for none of it. It was a blast. Although EB will be moving on to 3-year old preschool three mornings a week in the fall, I hope that us moms will make sure that we schedule our own adult playgroups during some of that time too.


Stacey was kind enough to snap some pictures from class the other week. They're adorable (even if I do look as though I'm attempting to channel Snow White's hairstyle in the one pic. At least EB is fortunately hiding my muffin top ..almost.)


Of course, I'm crying as usual as I type this post (I am the biggest cry baby). I can't believe that EB is growing up so fast. He's my baby, I just want to hold on to him forever. I don't like this part of motherhood, seeing the little ones grow up and away from you. It's bitter sweet.


1 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Snow White, is that Prince Charming Jr. by your side?