Monday, May 12, 2008

Meet our new Techno Buddies

We have some new techno friends in our house this week:


First acquired was the new Laptop (thanks to the help of our wonderfully talented techno geek friend - Todd G. - the DeMille's love Todd and were so pleased to have him help us make just the right laptop purchase for our needs/wants).







Next was a new Palm Centro, seeing as the Treo was going downhill fast and had to be taped together for the last week or two, so the insurance stepped in at Sprint and sent me a brand new phone for FREE (of course, my dropping the phone on the ceramic tile floor in the kitchen didn't have anything to do with the speedy demise of Treo).





Finally, Mothers Day bought the addition of a new Stylus camera for Kimbo (it's interesting that the camera is the exact same color as Steve's hummer, metallic electric blue - they just happened to be all out of the cute lime green or metallic pink ones that Kim had requested).


I think we're done now (okay, the bank account said we have to be done now) with any new techno gadgets (although we may still need to add on a new printer/scanner, but we had planned to get that at the same time we bought the laptop and didn't, so it doesn't really count). Mainly, we have to be done, because we're still trying to figure out the new ones we have. The manuals for each item are monstrous.



Here's a picture of the laptop as I'm trying to set up everything on the laptop for the phone and the camera to interact with it harmoniously.

The exciting part is that now we can get more pictures taken, post them more frequently, and most importantly I can still talk on my cell 24/7.

Exciting, huh?!

P.S. I just noticed that the new gadgets are Red, White and Blue. What a patriotic family we are. Actually, that's a pretty good lead-in for tomorrows post on Caleb's latest achievement!

4 comments:

Sue said...

What??? I was not aware of the new phone and camera. Jeez, miss a day, miss a lot!

Todd said...

I'm not sure if I like the geek part. Friend is nice, but geek, cruel!

Todd said...

I meant, I was glad to help and am glad you enjoy it. Hope it works out well for you!

Charity said...

When is Caleb going to post? I am anxious to see what his latest accomplish is. He's such a great kid.