I may be biased, but I think these are just some of the darn cutest kids ever!!! (isn't EB one of the funniest kids in town?!)
Here's mum and dad and the munchkins. You can see where they get their good looks from. Their personalities are really showing through. Caleb is doing his GQ pose. Papa and Dec are as tight as ever (don't smile dad). Maddie is snuggling up to her Nana. And EB is trying to be the center of attention.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille!!!
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love these pics. What a sweet family!
Kim, I have to agree with you! They are the cutest kids around! Beautiful pictures.
What an absoultely ace photo.....so nice to see as i haven't seen your mum and dad for years! They look really well!
Post a Comment