Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged by 5

Charity tagged me

5 things on my to do list…

  1. Wash towels, jeans, colors, sheets, fold items and put away (forget ironing, that's why I married Steve and then taught the boys to iron as soon as they could walk)
  2. Make Gluten Free Noodles for Stroganoff tonight (sue, you are not the only Martha in town)
  3. Prepare FHE lesson (with help from New Prophet Song - email me if you need a copy, it's adorable)
  4. Sew on Maddies Heirloom Quilt
  5. Pay Property Taxes

5 Snacks I Love…

  1. Chocolate (the real kind - english or belgian stuff works best)
  2. Cereal
  3. Twix (but am not allowed to eat any more)
  4. Chips and Dip
  5. Nuts

5 things I will never wear again.

  1. Studded leather belt (think Madonna)
  2. Relax, Just Do It T-shirt (think Frankie goes to Hollywood) to Girls camp - it didn't go down well.
  3. Electric Blue Mascara (yes, I wanted to be Madonna)
  4. lace bows in my hair (again think Madonna)
  5. Faux Fur Leopard Print Jacket from Oxfam (charity shop) that smelled like old granny's. Sadly, I thought I was pretty hot stuff in this.

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire…

  1. Shop
  2. Shop for family
  3. Shop for new house
  4. Shop for Friends
  5. Pay off all debt and save lotsa money

5 Bad Habits…

  1. I interrupt people. I don't mean to be rude. I'm just too excited. Think of me as a hyper puppy.
  2. Procrastination, procrastination, and more procrastination.
  3. Never sleeping
  4. Inserting my large foot in my mouth
  5. Teasing people I like and love, and being polite to those I don't care for or have a deep relationship with.

5 of my favorite toys…Nostalgics

  1. Katie Kopycat
  2. Kerplunk
  3. Cindy (the british equivalent to Barbie)
  4. My Hi-Fi (first record I ever bought was UB40 - Red, Red Wine)
  5. Comandor 64
I'm tagging: Sue, Emma, Carl, Declan, and Caleb

1 comments:

Charity said...

Tee Hee that is a great list of 5's
I am going to have to say total Madonna going on. Thanks for sending me a copy of that new prophet song I love it. I wish I would have thought about teaching that tonight in FHE. Oh my I loved blue mascara I thought I was the coolest thing ever!