Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged AGAIN by Charity

I was tagged again by Charity.


This time I need to tell 7 quirky or random things about myself here goes

1. I was at a disco (great parenting, mum and dad) when I was 10 and we were dancing to the song fame. In attempting to be Irene Cara, I jumped off a chair into the splits. Next stop... Torbay Hospital.

2. I have Spock ears.

3. I knit obsessively. NO really, Steve will often find me sat in the closet at 4am knitting. Just trying to sneak in a couple more rows.

4. My dad had a dog named Kim. A Bull-mastive. Need I say more.

5. I love Twix bars. I have to eat them a certain way (it works better if they're chilled in the freezer for 15 mins). First, I chew off the caramel top, then I nibble my way all around the sides of the bar. Finally, I eat the shortbread/biscuit bottom, but must eat it with my bites lining up with the little holes in the bottom. To be honest, I eat Twixes for the biscuit bottom. It drives SB crazy. Doesn't everyone eat it that way.

6. I love cereal, but I have to heat it in the microwave for one minute first. This is all types of usually cold cereal or sugar cereal, like cocoa pebbles or frosties. I'll admit to putting sugar on all my cereal too (great dentists wife here). Although, I prefer normally hot cereal like Ready Brek (it's like cream of wheat - it's british and delicious) or Oatmeal to be cold laced with lots of sugar.

7. My brother (the "chosen one") nicknamed me Alien or Martian when I was growing up, because he was trying to convince me that I was adopted or dropped out of space and didn't belong in our family. I'm sure the spock ears might have had something to do with it. Funnily enough, now I am an Alien, well at least according to the US Government.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself.Publish Post
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Tag: ??? I'm going to have to think about this.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Let me get this straight. You like your cold cereal, hot. And your hot cereal, cold. That is whack!

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

And you're just figuring this out about me?? I always thought that I radiated "whack". I am british you know.

Sonja said...

4am knitting? You are amazing.

I LOVE your blogs Kim! It was so fun reading those very interesting things about you. Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I look forward to learning more interesting things. :)