My mom gave her version of TV Suspension and Token System. Now let me give you my opinion.
Here's how the TV Token system works. For every half an hour I practice the piano I receive one token which is good for half an hour of TV viewing.
I personally don't like it! All of the shows that I like to watch last for one hour. It takes me two days of piano practice to earn tokens to watch one show. I think that I should be allowed to play xbox or watch tv once I've completed my piano practice until 7pm. I could record any shows I'd like to watch after that time on the DVR, and then watch them the next day.
The shows that I like to watch on TV are: Stargate Atlantis, Modern Marvels, Future Weapons, Mythbusters, How It's Made, Anatomy of ... Supercarriers, Abrams Tank, F18 Hornet. You get the idea - Science and Military Channels/Shows mostly.
I'm looking for suggestions. What do you think is a good tv viewing/token system?
Signing out - Hub Bub!! Peace.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
What's going on in Caleb's World
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Caleb, just come over to our house to watch your shows. Those are exactly the same things that Jason watches after our kids have gone to bed!
Post a Comment