I went away for a few days with some girls friends to Knitting Camp and after five days of hanging out with Jessica and Denise, and a lot of knitting, channeling our inner thirteen-year-olds, and way to much laughing, I returned home to this...

They had baked me a cake, cleaned the house, and made me a sign and were stood waiting for me to enter upon my pulling up to the house. It was a great surprise. I had a funny response though to the surprise. I screamed in delight and told them not to move, while I ran to the car to retrieve my camera and quickly snap a picture of them. Once the picture was taken, I burst into tears and then hugged them. Everybody loved each other. Well, at least for the next hour, it was peace on earth and then we settled into being the nice familiar and REAL DeMille family...The Fiesty Bunch.Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment