I'm behind on blogging, I still have to post about Little Princess' birthday party, but Hubbub was at an LDS Mutli-Stake Scout Encampment this past weekend in Mauston, WI. Here's a clip of what they were up to.
http://www.wkowtv.com/global/story.asp?s=8533855
Hubbub continues to make us proud and to "choose the right".
I'm so grateful for the programs in our church that teach our kids to serve others and they had a lot of fun doing it. it was incredibly hard work, was very hot and humid, and the bags "stunk", but they pulled through and all came out the better for it. The theme for the encampement was "Be Men". I'd have to say that they're on their way to becoming amazing ones.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
From Boys to Men
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally agree!! (about them being on their way to becoming great men) I checked out the clip--what an awesome thing to be part of.
Hey! We're coming up your way in a couple of weeks. Can we get our families together? I'm sure my kids would love to play with yours, and I want to see the fun knitting projects you are working on. :)
Caleb is the most mature 7th grader I've ever met. You and Steve must be doing something right! Give yourselves a pat on the back for being such good parents!
Post a Comment