Another funny Ethan Story:
Today EB was taunting the dog and quite honesty getting on both mine and the dogs nerves, so I told him to stop and he continued. I grabbed him and tickled him and said "You want a piece of me?
Without missing a beat he said in a funny squeaky voice, "You dare point a gun at me. Do you want a piece of me? I'll tear you apart."
Apparently he is a little obsessed with Transformers and has most of the movie memorized. He was mimicking Ironhide.
This kid keeps us in stitches. Some days I think he might have just a little TOO much personality!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Mimic
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That little tyke cracks me up!
Are you sure he was watch Transformers? He sounds more like a mini-Rambo!
Very cute!! X
Post a Comment