Old Love - Never ending Love - The Cute Guy and Madison had a date on Saturday where they went to the Sweetheart Daddy/Daughter Dance and then headed out with friends to Coldstone Creamery for Ice Cream. Aren't they gorgeous????!!!
Sometimes a Heartbreaking Love - Having a daughter is a very different love than a son. You are more protective. You catch glimpses of what they will become in the future and the beautiful women they will become.
You then want to head out and purchase a shotgun so you can scare off any potential boys that may come lurking in the future.
The Daddy took a less drastic approach and went out shopping "on his own" (Shocking!) and selected a gift for Madison. He gave her a beautiful necklace that says Dream on one side and on the other side "Live your dreams". New Love - My Kindle - I am never without it. Yesterday while Declan was having some tests at the hospital I sat quite happily reading away on my Kindle. I am quite content to sit and wait for the kids while at activities while I sit happily with my Kindle. I can download books in less than one minute. I have my scriptures on it. I read super fast on it. I "heart" my Kindle.
Here's hoping that you all have someone or something to love this Valentine's Day!
2 comments:
Madison looks as gorgeous as ever....I know what you mean about being over protected!! I think purchasing a shot gun is a great idea! I love this event you have over there, Daddy/Daughter Sweet heart dance...sounds really cool!I remember the photos from last year!
And whats this new thing you have...Kindle??? Sounds interesting!
What a darling couple for the daddy/daughter dance! I bet Madison was in heaven, I loved daddy-daughter dates (and, like Madison, I was the only girl so I got to take full advantage!).
Post a Comment