Wednesday, July 1, 2009

White Dresses

Sunday was Madison's Big "B" Day!!!


She looked so beautiful and I can honestly say that I have never seen her so content and happy. She truly glowed.


I can't french braid hair very well, so we have developed this very complicated ponytail styling that we do. It looked great (luckily) with white bands and pearl clips. She was so incredibly beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her.

This was the smile that was plastered on her face all day. As she came out of the water, she truly glowed. It sounds corny, but it's true.


Throughout the program she smiled! Everyone commented on her smile that day.
During the program the following video was played. Hand over the kleenex!!!!




What Heaven Sees in You (Three White Dresses)


Princess, we love you so much and are so proud of you. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. May life bring you more days full of smiles.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations on your baptism, Maddie. You are a wonderful and thoughtful girl, a good friend, and an sweet example to others.

Love, Sister Baeten.

Sue said...

Congratulations Maddie, Allie and Meredith think you look so beautiful in your white dress!

The Scott Family said...

WOW!! She really is glowing, and she is SO beautiful! Glad it was a special day! Did your Mum and Dad get over for it? We really must have a catch up on the phone now I'm back....miss you XXXX

Charity said...

Maddie looked stunning! I thought the video was wonderful. I am so happy for you Maddie. How exciting. I am glad we were able to share your special day with you.

Unknown said...

she does look beautiful!! And thanks for sharing sucha great song!! I am so going to put that on my blog so that when Kaylee is baptized I can play it at her baptism. What a special song!! I am glad that day was so great!! xx

Red Sonya said...

Congrats Maddie! From Tim, Tori, Uncle Brian and Auntie Sonya, we love you!

Beautiful song, I'm going to see if I can use it for Tori's (advance planning baby, the only way I stay sane-which is actually quite a relative term I'm finding).

Anyhow, Kim you are amazing!! You go girl.

Red Sonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.