As mentioned many times before, EB is a GeoTrax nut!! He loves to play on the GeoTrax official website by Fisher Price and has desperately wanted his picture to be published on the site for quite some time. Well, it's official, he's now famous. With this boys personality, it really was just a matter of time.
Check it out:
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=5941&e=viewphoto&uiid=29528&albumpage=2&m=5&y=2009
This is a mere fraction of his GeoTrax sets (maybe only 25% or so). He's asleep right now (which he should, seeing as it's 12:15am) and I just discovered his picture on the site, so I'll have to wait to hear what his response is. I know he's going to be thrilled when he sees it.
As always, EB makes us smile!
Friday, May 22, 2009
EB's Famous
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cool! EB really is famous!! You must let me know what his reaction was when he saw himself on their website....bet he went nuts!!
AWESOME!!
Does Ethan know how to sign his autograph? I need one!
Ethan even talks about Geo Tracks in primary! He's a funny kid! :)
Post a Comment