Caleb surprised us at the end of last year by telling us that he was going to try out for the Pop/Jazz Choir. We had no idea he liked to sing, let alone, that he was any good. Well, there are a few hundred kids in his grade and many auditioned and a handful were selected - he was one.
I just dropped him off tonight for a special show that they are doing for the School District 25 Club Banquet (teachers how have been in the school district for 25 years or more). While driving him and his friend there, they informed me that there was a couple of video's of them singing on YouTube.
These are not their best performances or the best picture quality, but wanted to share yet another of Caleb's talents.
Here's the link for the Pink Panther piece that they've just added.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpbSrWDyg1U
Monday, April 27, 2009
I Hope You Dance
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks like a fun group to be in! Is it me, or could I pick out Caleb's voice? I watched the Pink Panther number too. That was so cool! And Caleb got to be right in front!
And you're not foolin' me--you knew he could sing. Everyone knows that.
What a talented young man you have there Kim!! And how fantastic that he as chosen from the auditions!
How the heck are you anyway???
Addie and I watched the Pink Panther thing, too. It was so cool!!!
Post a Comment