A couple of the boys/men in my life, have some new hardware.
In preparation for our most recent Hummer trip, the Cute Guy decided to invest in a jack that would actually life our vehicle, unlike the stock issue one that comes with the h2. When DHL showed up, I could hardly believe the size of this puppy. Steve informed me of the wonderful versatility of this jack and how, not only could it lift the vehicle easily to change a tire, but could be used to winch the hummer out of a tight spot. It could be clamped around a tree and ...... This is where I zoned out and smiled and nodded hopefully in the right places.
Steve - All Jacked Up! Yep, it's as tall as the wing mirror??!!!!
Dec also acquired his own hardware at the beginning of October, the day of his second flag football game - thank heavens for the invention of Motrin. He made some awesome plays though.
Here's a pic of our 'Jaws'
He's #25 in the black shirt. He's a zippy little fella, whose feet are almost as fast as his quick/sometimes smart mouth is.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Hardware
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where's the picture of your new hardware from Macy's
Declan is a handsome laddie....so cute!
So funny! I zone out and nod in hopefully the right places all the time!! Made me laugh reading that! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I love getting comments!!
Post a Comment