Scene: Hubbub had just read EB a story (what a nice big brother!) and I was tucking him into bed.
EB: "Momma, please read me my new book again!"
Mum: "No, it's late EB, but you can read your book in bed for a few minutes, if you'd like."
EB: "I can't read those words. I can only read some other words."
Mum: "What words can you read EB?"
EB: "You know, just the naughty ones."
Hubbub and I listen in eagerly and ask what words exactly can he read.
EB smirking: "Ones like Poo, Underpants, and Trucks. You know, the ones that get you in trouble."
Friday, October 17, 2008
Another 3 Year Old Moment
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your "3 Year Old Moment" stories. You should make it a regular blog post. I'm sure EBers says plenty of silly things. But why is TRUCK a naughty word? And why, in DeMilleLand, is Hummer and Bourbon okay for a 3 year old to talk about?
Post a Comment