Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Circle of Life

The Family saying goodbye to our First Hummer. (okay, Steve's hummer) Yes, EB and the Cute Guy are tearing up at saying goodbye to it. The two older boys stayed home, while Little Princess, EB, Cute Guy and I went to Appleton to pick up the new H3 we'd ordered (that Kim had spent all week searching for just what Steve wanted)
Steve noticed however on the test drive that it had 1 inch less clearance (apparently something that happened with 2007 and newer h3's). So, he refused to buy it. Crazy??!! Maybe. But he buys these cars to play in the dirt and drive over big rocks. Apparently an inch makes a difference.
EB suggested that his daddy buy an H2, which ALL of the family could fit in. Steve humored him and next thing we know.... Welcome our new baby blue. Isn't she cute?! The Cute Guy gets furious when I call it cute.




One funny story: while we were looking at the H2's, the sales rep put the key in the ignition of one H2 and was stood by another one explaining something to Steve. The next moment, the blue H2 roared to life. EB climbed in and started the engine up. The sales rep (whom I'm sure had a little "potty train" accident) couldn't get to the keys fast enough. EB thought he was hilarous and offered to take it for a drive.



2 comments:

Sue said...

I bet the sales guy didn't just have a little "potty train" accident, he probably seriously S**T his pants when he witnessed a 3 year old start up a Hummer!

Charity said...

Love it and I still can't believe how much room it has in it. Yowser.