Monday, September 7, 2009

School Days

I love this outfit on Madison. It reminds me of the character Jennifer Connelly played in the Labyrinth (love that 80's movie). I always wanted a big poets shirt and converse. Adorable!!! Madison is a big 3rd grader now.

Our two big middle schoolers. Caleb is in his last year of middle school (8th grade) and Declan is just entering (6th).

EB is attending four year old preschool this year and if you can't tell, was very excited to be back there again. I barely got a "see ya" out of him when I dropped him off. He goes three mornings a week.
On the first day of school, once we had seen everybody off, Ethan turned to me and said "Thank Goodness, they've all left for school, now let's you and me go to Starbucks and get us some of that Lemon Loaf." I like how he thinks.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

hahah Oh Ethan I miss him. I like how he thinks too, only he forgot the part where you pick up his favorite Primary teacher and take her to Starbucks too. :)