Sunday, August 16, 2009

Been Busy






Summer has been too much fun and way too busy.
So, we've ditched our plans to head to DC and heading to the cabin in Drummond Island. This is where we'll be hanging out until Labor Day. May get a post or two in before we go - but can't promise.


Can't wait to play on the island, relax with a good book, hang out in the hot tub while watching the sun set over the Great Lakes, boat, fish, atv, and explore. Most importantly, just chill.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Wait does this mean little E man won't be in my class anymore because I leave in 2 weeks?!?!?!

The Scott Family said...

Wow!!! Looks BEAUTIFUL!! Wish I was gonna there, hanging out in the hot tub with you.....but not in a lesie way or anything!!! Hopefully I will get to talk to u later...XXXX