This past Saturday was the Father/Daughter Sweetheart Dance at the YMCA that is held in town each year. This is a huge deal and bonding time for daddy's and their little princesses. This was the first year that Steve took Madison and they both had a wonderful time.
Madison was decked out in a pretty silk dress with new jewelry and her hair curled. Daddy looked super cute as always.
It took hours to curl Madison's hair and I'm sorry to say that the hole in the Ozone became a lot bigger that night thanks to the helping of hairspray and styling products it took to backcomb and curl her hair.Daddy made Madison feel extra special by giving her a corsage to wear (which is not shown because she put it on just before entering the dance, they twirled and danced her heart out and pretty much destroyed it by the end of the night). Daddy also gave her a special book, called My Little Girl by Tim McGraw and signed it. It was such a special night.
Steve said that it was impressive to see so many people there making a huge deal of spending special time with their daughters and teaching them how they should be treated. Limo's and tux's were not an uncommon sight.
For those of you who know the Cute Guy well, he isn't particularly fond of dances, but he was thrilled to go to this one and came away having had a great time. They had their picture taken and played and danced the night away.
I'm grateful that Madison has such a wonderful example in her father of what type of man to marry. Hopefully she'll be half as lucky as I was.
1 comments:
I know I have commented on the pictures on FB, but Madison does look so gorgeous! Mummy did a fantastic job of her hair!! All that practise from when we used to play hairdressers!!!
Post a Comment