Sue tagged me! Well, to be honest, she kind of did, as did Charity. Kind of!
The instructions are to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder of your pictures file.
Tell us about the picture.
Tag a friend or two.
So, I thought it was rather funny, when I discovered the picture was an impromptu shot of Charity and Ollie at our little Tuesday Playgroup that we held last year. I'm sure that Charity isn't going to be too pleased with me posting this picture, but I think she's one of the cutest gals I've ever met. Everybody wants to be Charity's friend. Seriously! We all fight over her. For those of you who don't know her, let me fill you in a little bit about her. (while I'm embarrassing her, I might as well go all out)
Charity is the embodiment of her name. She gives constantly to others, selflessly, without any thought for herself. She is a wondeful example of a friend, mother, wife and sister. She has some wonderful sayings that I've seem to have acquired, such as "I tell ya", "Holy Buckets", "What ya going to do", and "Gosh Darn It", all said with the best Northwoods accent (which unfortunately I can't imitate). She has gone through an awful lot lately, and still manages to brighten every ones day that she comes across. I feel blessed to consider her one of my friends.
One day, when I grow up, I'm going to be just like her.
Emma, Alisha, and Carrie, consider yourself tagged. (if you want to be, that is)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Tag Dang It!
Posted by knittinbrit_in_wi at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You are far too nice. You made me tear up. If only I was really that good. I will strive to be. :) Thank you.
Post a Comment